You have your choice of:
- ferries, both regular and high-speed from Piraeus, Rafina, Thessaloniki and Heraklion,Crete, among other ports during the high season.
- hydrofoils during the milder months, from Piraeus or Rafina
- flights to and from Mykonos Airport from both Athens and some other major islands, mainly via Aegean Airlines or Olympic Air.
- sailing into the marina on a yacht, your own or part of a flotilla or rent-a-cabin cruise
- arriving on a cruise ship as part of a Greek island cruise.