What to Do in Greece
Sightseeing in Greece
Where to visit to get the most out of your trip to Greece.
Eating and Drinking in Greece
You're in for a treat - great food, fun places to eat it, wineries and winetastings, and much more.
- Dining Out Greek For the Timid
- How to Eat a Greek Snail
- Greek Wines and Wine Country
- Retsina -To Some, Pine Wine is Fine
- Ooh, Ouzo
Explore Greek Culture
Greece's rich past is full of delights - here's how to explore them and never, ever be bored. Hint: take time to stop for plenty of iced frappes in summer, or try a reviving glass of rustic wine in winter.
- Concerts,Events, and Festivals in Greece
- Greek Folk Arts
- Easter in Greece
- Christmas and New Year's in Greece
- Learning Greek
- Music Clubs and Nightclubs in Athens
- Combining History and Hedonism
- Find Your Greek Ancestors
- Gods and Goddesses of Greece
Beaches in Greece
One of the best parts of Greece is its amazing coastline, filled with both party-hearty stretches of sand and isolated bare-in-all-ways beaches.
- Beachhopping in Greece
- Nude and Naturist Beaches in Greece
- How to Not Visit a Nude Beach in Greece
- Top Nude Beaches of Greece
- Super Paradise Beach, Mykonos
Sports and Recreation
Get active on your trip to Greece. Scuba dive in Greece, hike, kayak, go to a game, try an extreme sport.
Special Events in Greece
Greece hosts international concerts, festivals, and special holiday celebrations throughout the year - and you're welcome to join in.
Greek Archaeology and Historic Sites
Explore the fascinating history and archaeology of Greece.