What to Do in Greece
By deTraci Regula, About.com Guide
Sightseeing in Greece
Where to visit to get the most out of your trip to Greece.
Eating and Drinking in Greece
You're in for a treat - great food, fun places to eat it, wineries and winetastings, and much more.
- Dining Out Greek For the Timid
- How to Eat a Greek Snail
- Greek Wines and Wine Country
- Retsina -To Some, Pine Wine is Fine
- Ooh, Ouzo
Explore Greek Culture
Greece's rich past is full of delights - here's how to explore them and never, ever be bored. Hint: take time to stop for plenty of iced frappes in summer, or try a reviving glass of rustic wine in winter.
- Concerts,Events, and Festivals in Greece
- Greek Folk Arts
- Easter in Greece
- Christmas and New Year's in Greece
- Learning Greek
- Music Clubs and Nightclubs in Athens
- Combining History and Hedonism
- Find Your Greek Ancestors
- Gods and Goddesses of Greece
Beaches in Greece
One of the best parts of Greece is its amazing coastline, filled with both party-hearty stretches of sand and isolated bare-in-all-ways beaches.
- Beachhopping in Greece
- Nude and Naturist Beaches in Greece
- How to Not Visit a Nude Beach in Greece
- Top Nude Beaches of Greece
- Super Paradise Beach, Mykonos
Sports and Recreation
Get active on your trip to Greece. Scuba dive in Greece, hike, kayak, go to a game, try an extreme sport.
Special Events in Greece
Greece hosts international concerts, festivals, and special holiday celebrations throughout the year - and you're welcome to join in.
Greek Archaeology and Historic Sites
Explore the fascinating history and archaeology of Greece.